What We Do
Our trained staff are on hand to help you carry out all tasks throughout the day, living within the home for round-the-clock confidence. For many, this type of care is the best way to avoid the complications of moving into a residential home and the Caring With Heart carers, will ensure you are in the best possible hands.
In this time of COVID-19 we will ensure that our Home-Based Carers are provided with Personal Protection Equipment (PPEs) for their and your loved one’s protection and safety.
- Provide a high quality, responsive and professional service to enable and assist clients to retain as much independence as possible in order to remain at home.
- Provide a service which reflects the diversity of our local community in English, Afrikaans and isiXhosa
- Provide the service in an open and honest way that the assessed needs, wishes, privacy and dignity of our clients are respected
- Recognise the central role of Home-Based Carers as an integral part of our service and encourage and promote their contribution
- Provide services that meet and exceed both our client’s expectations and professional standards
- Protect the physical and emotional welfare of our clients
- Client needs assessments that inform a care plan tailor-made for each client
- Regular reviews, support and training for Home-Based Carers by Health Professionals
- Daily on- site visits by Managers for monitoring care
- Daily records/reports covering the client’s health, well-being and daily activities
- Care packages and carers are individually matched
- Clients can remain independent while still receiving care
- Cost effective professional services and care
- Home-Based Carers are SAPS checked for your security
- Home-Based Carers receive regular training and updates from medically trained personnel and are compassionate and reliable.
- Reduced risk of contracting COVID-19
- 3 languages of the Eastern Cape
24/7 On-Site Home Care
- Day to day help around the house
- Help to get up and going to bed
- Bathing and general hygiene
- Assistance with incontinence where indicated
- General housekeeping and laundry
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Companionship and support
- Ensuring medication is taken by client where necessary
Respite care is the provision of short-term temporary relief to those who are caring for a family member or friend who might otherwise require permanent placement in a facility outside the home.
Our respite care service allows for reassuring care.
Prevention of Hospital Admission
We design admission prevention schemes around all conditions for our clients.
Hospital Discharge/Step-Down Care
The hospital discharge process can be a critical time for patients and their carers. After a period of illness, they may be suffering from temporary or permanent impairment and may need assistance not previously required (including physical adaptations to their home and support services) in order to resume living at home.
Night care may be required sometimes to provide a break for you or your family for a short duration while you recover from an accident, illness or hospital stay. With our waking nights, one of our Care Workers will come to your home for the night and remain awake and help provide whatever assistance or monitoring is needed. With our sleep-in night service, one of our Care Workers will sleep in your home during the night hours and provide you with peace of mind. And finally, our hourly visiting care is the perfect choice if you would like help with certain activities during the day or night.
For more information please call us
+27 (0) 71 869 3902